At Bodilight Kent we use only the most effective Nd:YAG Laser system from Polaris. Our laser is brand new in 2016!
The lasers work by emitting a wavelength of high energy focused light, which when applied to a certain skin condition will create heat to remove unwanted hairs and can also destroy diseased cells, while leaving healthy cells unchanged.
Our Laser Hair Removal can be used to help most skin and hair types (even those who have previously been told that it is not suitable for them).
We would usually recommend a course of 6 treatments for optimum results.
Our laser can also be used to remove spider/thread veins in the face, some vascular birthmarks or capillary malformations, varicose veins and vascular tumours in the face and around the mouth.*
*DISCLAIMER: INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
Less common side effects are:
• Hypopigmentation – (whitening of skin). This is rare and may take several months to fade.
• Hyperpigmentation – (darkening of the skin), which can take several months to a year or more to disappear.
• Mottling – (capillary matting) can occur in fair skin types where very high powers may be necessary and the effects may be long lasting.
Do not apply aggravating creams to the skin before or during the course of treatment, this includes glycolic acid (Aha creams) and Retin-A cream. Also be sure to tell us if you have been taking any tablets for acne such as Roaccutane, for any period in the year before treatment.
• Avoid heat treatments such as hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis.
• Use an aftercare product such as Tea-tree hand and body lotion or aloe vera gel which can be purchased at the clinic.
• Avoid restrictive clothing or excess friction on the area.
• Avoid cardiovascular exercise and swimming as the chemicals in the water may cause irritation
• Avoid facial and body treatments until the skin has returned to normal.
• Do not apply ice-packs as this can shock and traumatize the skin.
• Notify the clinic of any change in medical conditions, medication or pregnancy.
• Do not hesitate to call us if you have any adverse reactions
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to solve your unwanted hair problems. Our popularity depends upon very low pricing without sacrificing the quality of treatment.
If you have any queries or comments please do not hesitate to contact the clinic. If you are pleased with our service and your results please ask about our voucher referral scheme for friends & family.
*DISCLAIMER: INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
Below you’ll find a selection of things people have to say about our Laser Hair Removal service.
Laser hair removal - Full legs, underarms
After many years of having to shave my legs practically every day, I found out about laser treatment at Bodilight. I can honestly say it has been the most fantastic thing ever. My legs are now always smooth and it was worth every penny. I'm now in the process of having other areas treated, so that I never have to shave any where ever again!
Laser hair removal - Full Clearance
The staff managed the difficult art of marrying friendly informality with impressive professionalism. At my age 74 this is appreciated. Fred
|Per treatment||Course of 6||Saving|
|Nose, Ear lobes, Toes, Fingers, Glabella||£ 50||£ 240||£ 60|
|Upper lip, Chin, Hair Line, Cheeks, Sideburns||£ 60||£ 288||£72|
|Feet & toes, Hands & fingers, Nipples, Linea, Sternum||£ 65||£ 312||£ 78|
|Jawline, Front or back of neck, bikini, underarm, Hand sized patch||£ 75||£ 360||£ 90|
|Upper lip and chin, Bikini thong, Upper or lower arms||£ 100||£ 480||£ 120|
|Beard, Full neck, Breast, half Back||£ 115||£552||£ 138|
|Buttocks, full face, Beard and front of neck, 3/4 arms, Bikini (Brazilian).||£ 140||£ 672||£ 168|
|Chest, Abdomen, Full clearance bikini, Shoulders, Bikini (Hollywood), Back of thighs.||£ 150||£ 720||£ 180|
|Full arms, Full Back, Lower Legs, Upper Legs||£ 190||£912||£228|
|Full legs, Chest and abdomen, Back and shoulders||£ 225||£ 1080||£ 270|
|*DISCLAIMER: INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY|
At Bodilight we are passionate about aesthetics and offer cutting edge, results based treatments, carried out to the very highest standards in technology and training. Below you’ll find a range of specialist aesthetic treatments we offer. Click on any one of the images below to find out more.