With the festive season here, we give you our top beauty tips for staying glam and ready to party, combating the effects of the cold, drying weather!
- Are your lips dry and chapped in the winter? Use a soft toothbrush head to gently exfoliate your slips and keep them soft. Once this is done, using gentle circular motions, follow with a moisturising lipstick or apply a light layer balm then follow with your lipstick. Reds are always great for the Christmas party season and the balm will soften the colour down for a daytime look.
- Soft smokey eyes are a great look for this season. Keep your eyes hydrated to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After a late night of partying it will help to reduce puffiness and eyes looking tired. Environ’s lonzyme C-Quence Eye Gel (sold at Bodilight) works amazingly for this! Personally I suffer from terrible bags and couldn’t do without this as part of my daily skin care routine. When choosing eye colour choose creamy taupes, soft greys and nudes, using contrasting shades to create that smokey effect. Complete the look with a good volumising mascara or treat yourself to some show stopping party lashes at Eye brows also play a major part in setting off your eyes. Have you over plucked your eye brows in the past as many of us did? We can help you fix that at Bodilight with the amazing results of our popular HD brows.
- Use a good daily moisturiser on your face to protect your skin from the harsh cold wind. Environ’s award winning AVST range contains all the vital vitamins A, C & E which will not only repair and protect your skin, but also will help slow down the aging process.
- Keep frizzy hair at bay by washing your hair in lukewarm water and don’t skimp on your conditioner. You can try a leave-in conditioner to tame and smooth your locks. The cold wind can damage your hair so invest in a trendy hat. Looser fitting hats will help prevent the flat “hat hair” look.
- Go for a Gel manicure that will last the party season. Here at Bodilight we offer all the latest gorgeous nail colours, from shimmery reds to dazzling golds and silvers. You will instantly feel like you are ready to party!
- Has your summer tan faded and are you left with pasty, tired looking skin? Why not go for a winter tan, instantly giving you a healthy glow and boosting confidence. Bodilight offer spray tans using our very natural looking products which have olive undertones. Alternatively, a few minutes under one of our sunbeds will leave you feeling like you’ve had a mini break away and come back looking refreshed and glowing.
- Leather jackets and faux fur coats are back in fashion and will transform your winter outfit
- Don’t forget your footwear to complete your look. Heeled boots all lengths are the rage this season. Ankle to knee high will work with your winter, day and evening look.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from us all here at Bodilight.